CA Model is a different kind of F3A airplane from a different kind of company
CA Model USA is the Exclusive Dealer of World Class Quality & Performance F3A Competition Pattern Airplanes in North America. We provide the competitive RC flyer some of the most innovative features found in any competition F3A precision pattern plane.
- Designed, Engineered, and Constructed in Argentina
- Flight characteristics unmatched anywhere in the world.
- Consistent build quality
- Paint and covering quality is simply unmatched by any other manufacturer
- Many aircraft designs are inspired by Mariano Gostanian, Marcelo Columbo and Jason Shulman
- Custom paint and covering options available on special request
The Zonda is truly the mainstay of the CA Model lineup, implementing “one of a kind” elliptical shaped flying surfaces. This plane truly stands out from the crowd.
The Cuantic is the latest design from CA Model. After flying the Zonda for a few years we placed the capabilities of a monoplane to a higher level, the Cuantic project was born.
The Andes Biplane offers a new perspective in design and performance. The absence of wing struts makes this plane simply unique with reduced assembly time at the field.
The Epic Evolution incorporates the latest in wing and fuselage design that pilots asked for. Unexcelled in rigidity and lightness in a full two meter plane.